- Children (Pre-K through 4th grade) are dismissed to Sunday School mid-service
- Students (5th-8th grade) are dismissed to Sunday School mid-service
- After service there is coffee and refreshments for everyone in our Fellowship Hall
- Adult Enrichment Classes are available at various times during the year.
- Currently we do not have childcare for toddlers and infants, but they are ALWAYS welcome in our services. The sounds of young children only add to our worship experience.
March 27 at 7:00 pm
at the home of Tom and Polly Tatton
Remember playing "sandlot sports" as a youngster?... No pressure, just fun, fellowship and laughter. That's Sandlot Bridge. Everyone is welcome from first time beginners to life-long players. Come to learn or come to teach, but come to have fun.
Trinity UMC has adopted the five-mile long Turri Road for periodic cleanup. Our next cleanup day will be Saturday, March 7. Join us at 10:00 a.m. to help!
"Chosen Women, Choosing Wisely"
Lisa Lewis Presenting
February 21-23, 2020
St. Francis Retreat Center- San Juan Bautista, CA
Pick up a registration brochure at the church office, contact us at 805-528-1649 or by email.
Lisa Lewis has a BA in Liberal Studies, a K-12 Life credential in multiple subjects as well as an ;MA in Organizational Leadership. She has 38 years experience as an educator, curriculum developer, trainer and public speaker. Lisa now works as a Transformational Leadership coach for women, helping them connect the dots of work, life and faith to live wholeheartedly as God created them.